– Using a zero party data driven approach during signup can improve the quality and value of paid traffic for ecommerce brands.
– This approach is not widely used, but it is based on actual answers from customers and provides instant feedback on ads based on actual intent drivers.
– It allows for quicker ad testing, the ability to leverage insights for other channels, and the opportunity to build a journey around all other insights.Implement a zero party data driven approach during signup to improve the quality and value of paid traffic for ecommerce brands.The biggest opportunity for e-commerce brands moving forward is improving the quality and value of your paid traffic by using a zero-party data-driven approach during signup. Why is it an opportunity?
1. Very few use this approach.
2. It’s based on actual answers from customers.
3. Not everyone buys during attribution windows.
4. It’s a cost shifting, not addition.
5. Instant feedback on ads based on actual intent drivers.
6. Quicker ad testing.
7. Ability to leverage the insights for other channels.
8. Build a journey around all other insights.
There’s a lot more, but those are some of my favorites. It’s a complete strategy shift, but I can tell you from experience, it takes a lot of stress off figuring out what’s working and what’s not, and why. #ecommerce #marketing #data #customerjourneyhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jivanco