– Collecting the right data and taking quick action on it is crucial for making a difference in business.
– Using the right tools, asking relevant questions, and building a customer journey can lead to profit.
– Many businesses lack the knowledge and experience to implement effective strategies, creating a gap in their ability to succeed.Find the right tool to collect the right data at the right time and use it to build a customer journey that leads to profit.It has never been about getting the data; it has always been about collecting the right data, what you can do with the data, how quickly you can take action on the data being collected, and how to leverage those actions to make a difference.
1. Find the right tool that allows you to collect the right data at the right time (we recommend Formtoro).
2. Understand what questions you are asking and why the answers are relevant to the customer journey.
3. Use the answers to build a customer journey that leads to profit.
The data you are collecting should also streamline your internal processes, lower your costs, and produce more profit.
The problem with all of the above is that you need a team/guide that can help you create, map, plan, and strategize how to do all this.
Most businesses don’t have the necessary knowledge to implement something like this beyond “best practices” and “what’s worked for other companies like yours”.
This is the biggest gap that brands face: a knowledge and experience gap in what it takes to create a strategy to help people succeed.
The proper strategy functions as checks and balances on who you are currently working with and allows you to refine strategies globally for your business to deliver some really amazing results. #marketing #data #strategy #ecommercehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jivanco