– Jon is offering a monthly subscription service called Jon as a Service (JaaS) where subscribers can get access to his expertise in marketing and ecommerce.
– Subscribers can ask Jon questions directly and receive personalized advice, as well as access to courses and internal documents used with clients.
– The service includes ongoing education, weekly office hours, and bi-weekly Q&A sessions, and is suitable for agency owners, brand owners, and employees seeking guidance and mentorship.Subscribe to Jon as a Service (JaaS) for a monthly fee to receive ecommerce advice, access to courses and internal documents, and 1:1 support from Jon.Jon as a Service (JaaS). 🚀 Get access to me per month for less than you spend on ads in a day. Get real ecommerce advice from someone who has actually done it and currently does it across all customer journey touchpoints for brands of all sizes.
Problem: People keep asking me for strategy advice about how to run parts of their business that go beyond things related to the Formtoro software, so I need to split the business.
Solution: Pay me a monthly subscription fee for me to answer any questions you have about marketing and ecommerce, plus get access to all the courses and internal documents we use with clients. The vast majority of questions that I answer daily for people don’t necessarily relate to Formtoro and data collection. Instead, I’m asked a lot about strategy related to ads, landing pages, product pages, emails, etc. Most people are still learning the basics and understanding how KPIs work. We need to level up that knowledge before moving to advanced data-first strategies.
Here’s my vision for eCom with Jon: (It’s what I wish I had when I was starting out)
✅ A safe space to ask questions directly 1:1.
✅ No one has to know you’re subscribed. I answer your questions via slack, videos, whatever 1:1.
✅ If you want to be part of the broader community, that’s an option for you too, but only if you want to be.
✅ Continual ongoing education added monthly to the internal documents based on testing we run on our own stores.
✅ Weekly office hours and bi-weekly 1:1 recorded video calls in the form of Q&A sessions covering what’s come up over the course of the week generally – so everyone constantly benefits.
✅ Small capped cohorts. There are only so many hours in the day. The realistic cap will be around 50 people.
This is a great fit for you if:
1. You run an agency and need experienced eyes on a strategy.
2. You run a brand and need an outside resource without bias.
3. You’re an employee of either, in over your head or actively trying to learn but don’t have the structure in place or someone to turn to, or that has the time to mentor you personally within your organization.
This last bit is where I think most people will fall. There’s 100% a gap in this market from all the conversations I’ve had with people, and I think I can fill it for a lot of people. What you’ll get:I’ll throw in all my internal docs including in depth courses around popups, data collection, and customer journey touchpoints with more coming. I’ll give you access to my internal playbook more than 50k words around building ecommerce plus you’ll get access to the actual resources I use with brands on a regular basis. If you read my posts, you know that I would only offer this up if I believe I can provide real value.Still a work in progress, interested in the community’s feedback. What would you pay per month for this kind of service? #ecommerce #marketinghttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jivanco